Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1001 - 1020 of 1026 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not to derail this thread, but how do you like them? They are aftermarket replacements, correct? Is the beam pattern just as good as the original lights were?
Tbh they are ok they did not fit accurately I had to melt down some plastic. The beam seems the same to me but I have aftermarket leds and they were the same as when they were on my own headlights. Picture below is how gapped it was between the fender View attachment 145381 View attachment 145382

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not to derail this thread, but how do you like them? They are aftermarket replacements, correct? Is the beam pattern just as good as the original lights were?

Mine will be needing new headlights soon and these caught my eye.
I had to melt some plastic for it to fit. How it originally came left a big gap. As for the beam it’s the same as oem. The pictures here is how much of a gap there was between the fender and headlights itself. I was not going to return them due to they were the second one that I’ve ordered. The first set I had to return because the blinker lens were not attached and to fix it myself I would’ve had to open the whole thing up but that was way too much work for me. But seems to me that the only company that I found to make aftermarket headlight with the style I chose is DNA motoring. So I wasn’t gonna go through the hassle of trying to get a new one so I altered the second one to fit flushed and as it should be.

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,723 Posts
Very nice.

Any daytime pics?

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
3,671 Posts
I must have wondered into the wrong thread, I thought this was about CR-Vs with rims.
Well, I guess CR-Vs with rims also have HEADlights and HEADunits! :D

·
Registered
2008 Honda CR-V LX 2WD Auto
19 Posts
Finally got my wheels and tires on the V!
Advan SA3R 17x9 +42 wheels with 255/60R17 tires

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,777 Posts
We have a CR-Z owner-friend with rims like that...NICE. Like the Miata, too.

Reactions: jnshk

·
Registered
2021 Honda CRV
23 Posts
Hi, first time posting here. I live in Korea. I ordered my wheels from Tirerack and had them shipped all the way to my country. These are Flowone F2 / 20 x 8.5 / Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 2 / 255 50 20. The tire wall is flush with the fender and there is no issue with rubbing. Everything else is stock except wheels and tires. I'll post more when I take more photos.

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,723 Posts
Warm welcome!

Very nice set of wheels!

Reactions: slimjam

·
Registered
538 Posts

Borbet '18 wheels from Tire Rack. I love 5 spoke wheels and these look great on my '17ex.

·
Registered
2013 Honda CR-V
11 Posts
What are your thoughts about HD wheels? I plan to replace the OEM wheels included in my 2013 CR-V. I'm thinking of getting the Spinout series for an extra accent. I have attached a photo of the wheel for your reference.

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
3,671 Posts
Nice looking rim!

Reactions: Akira Hill
1001 - 1020 of 1026 Posts