Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm getting cross bars on my CR-V today to eventually throw a basket up there. That makes me highly interested in what cargo baskets/carriers everyone is accessorizing with. If you've got one, get some pics and throw them up here in this thread! CR-Vs with roof racks are cool :cool:

Example:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Motor vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2022 CRV EX FWD 2013 CRV EX FWD
3,285 Posts
That CRV looks awesome! Are you planning on doing something like that to yours?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not the exact look, but something similar with the roof basket and full sized spare mounted in it. I believe that CR-V also has a lift, which I'm also on order for (OME ~1.5"). I actually have the same hood deflector though, except now mine is dipped white. I may dip my wheels black at some point, or at least two toned. It's a work in progress... ;)

·
Super Moderator
2022 CRV EX FWD 2013 CRV EX FWD
3,285 Posts
Not the exact look, but something similar with the roof basket and full sized spare mounted in it. I believe that CR-V also has a lift, which I'm also on order for (OME ~1.5"). I actually have the same hood deflector though, except now mine is dipped white. I may dip my wheels black at some point, or at least two toned. It's a work in progress... ;)
Cool man, it will look really good. Keep us updated with the mods and post some pics.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My roof rack (Rhino-Rack Xtray small):

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
See below, roof rack with Canoe!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Roof rack
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
169 Posts
What system do you have for the front and rear tie-down lines so that the lines don't touch/rub the paint raw on the rear bumper and the front of the CRV?

·
Registered
88 Posts
What system do you have for the front and rear tie-down lines so that the lines don't touch/rub the paint raw on the rear bumper and the front of the CRV?
Good question. The lines are not tight; really just for backup in case the main lines to the bars get loose. There is are 'softish" plastic sleeves on the lines where it touches, but we'll have to see. Never had a problem on the Windstar.

Kevin

·
Registered
437 Posts
Here is mine with aftermarket oem style roof rack and roof basket from princessauto.com

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Honda

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Compact sport utility vehicle

·
Registered
437 Posts
That looks real nice and sturdy Vhercules, how much?
I got it during a sale for around $150 cdn ... it is aluminum so light weight but probably not very sturdy as it looks :)
Rated for 150 pounds.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.