Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've added a couple pics of my new "baby"! Also added one I snapped of an eagle on Saturday afternoon- just for fun- Sort of what SE AK is all about :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Gorgeous scenery!! Indeed great for photos.

A constructive photography tip: in the second pic, always ensure your front wheels are turned away from the photo, not towards. It just looks alot better. But great shots!

·
Registered
115 Posts
So Excited For You!

How are you enjoying that new CRV?

The scenery really sets off your new CRV - Beautiful

I know it was a long time coming, so thanks for sharing your CRV buying experience with us.
We forget sometimes how different other people's lives can be - most of us just walked into a dealer and bought one - you had to have one shipped from Seattle!

Any thoughts on adding any options or extras?
(floor liners, mudguards, remote engine starter...? ;) )

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How are you enjoying that new CRV?

The scenery really sets off your new CRV - Beautiful

I know it was a long time coming, so thanks for sharing your CRV buying experience with us.
We forget sometimes how different other people's lives can be - most of us just walked into a dealer and bought one - you had to have one shipped from Seattle!

Any thoughts on adding any options or extras?
(floor liners, mudguards, remote engine starter...? ;) )
I am LOVING it!! I actually ended up buying it from a Honda dealer in Juneau but he shipped in in from Seattle.

As far as adding extras, so far I've just been looking at different items I can add. I've seen some different things on ebay- like different chrome trims etc. Haven't bought anything like that yet.

I did purchase some "Husky" car mats for front/back. I really needed to order these as a lot of the roads up here are still dirt and you would not believe the dirt that comes in on your shoes! Every day I was vacuuming the carpet mats!

Those should arrive in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Location! Location! Location!

It does make difference. Cool photos and a great looking V! Good luck with you new car. The eagle is really cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.