Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up 2016 Obsidian Blue CRV EXL. It's beautiful. Drives like a dream. :). Comfortable, smooth ride, great sound and love sitting high so I can see more. My 3rd CRV EXL. image.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Awesome , Looking at the EX-L now since my 2014 EX got T-boned. Is the vibration issues solved in the 2016 trims ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No vibration issues on the 2016 EX-L. It has 450 miles on it now, picked it up mid December. I ordered WeatherTech floor mats and rear cargo mat. Great investment especially during the winter to protect floors from snow, slush and salt. Honda CRV 12.24.2015  (30).jpg

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have a 2015 EXL in the same color. LOVE the color!

I went with the Honda weather mats. So far, so good. I also added the wet suit seat protectors for back seat as my dog is in the car with me a lot.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Welcome. Good color choice. I definitely agree, all season mats are the way to go. I have OEM all weathers in my V and WeatherTechs in my Civic. I won't buy anything except WeatherTechs from now on. It's a great product!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Wow, I didn’t realize the 2016 CRV’s came out already. That makes my 2009 7 years young. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Congrats on your new '16, looks super!

Enjoy the ride

·
Registered
511 Posts
Good for you...good luck and enjoy the ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts