Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was nervous about how the grey liners would look against the black carpet, but I am very happy with the color. It seems to brighten up the interior quite a bit. Seems to blend in well with the grey seats.

WT mats 7.jpg
WT mats 6.jpg
WT mats 5.jpg
WT mats 4.jpg
WT mats 1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also purchased the Honda OEM cargo liner, but I don't like the way it's made. I don't think it fits the space very well and it seems to shift around a bit. It also came with some sharp creases, so it's being returned. I'm waiting to see pictures of the WT cargo liner when some get posted.

·
Registered
20 Posts
still happy with the grey color? any staining or other issues?

do they color match the seats ok? or close enough to not call attention?

do they look like too stark a contrast with the black floor and trim?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I had gray WT mats...they look great when new .... after time the hard plastic got scratches and dirt got into them and the mats did not clean up well

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still happy with the grey color? any staining or other issues?

do they color match the seats ok? or close enough to not call attention?

do they look like too stark a contrast with the black floor and trim?

So far so good. I think they blend quite well with the fabric seats as the seats have a little variance in the color. Everyone that has commented on them are surprised at how well they look -- even against the black carpet.
Between the seats and door panels, the grey doesn't seem out of place. Best of all, it lightens the interior a bit to give a relief from all the black trim/carpet.

IMO, the grey mats don't show dirt as bad as the black. Before I installed the mats, the black carpet looked awful -- every blade of grass or tiny speck stuck out like neon. I don't know the long term effects that dirt will have on the grey mats, but I have seen black ones that get scratched with lighter colored dirt embedded, and I don't care for that "chalky" look. Other people have recommended the Weathertech cleaner/conditioner and it's supposed to keep them looking new, so I'll probably be getting some of that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They look good, wish I would have give it more thought when I ordered black one.

Also, autogeek had 15% off on this past weekend, making the $153 shipped. Deal is over now but I bet July 4 they will have another special.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts