Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up my new CRV EX-L on Tuesday. My husband saw a blue one at the dealership with a painted pinstripe on it. He wants to get a pinstripe, and I'm fine with that. But what color? We're getting a silver CRV with gray interior.

·
Registered
520 Posts
You and your husband picked silver for your CRV. If you really want a pinstripe, surely you can also pick that color. You have to live with it. Not us.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Two thin stripes.One thinner than the other.
The thicker stripe black and the thinner below white or maybe light gray or the opposite.
I went with a dark bluish and white.

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Not too helpful there.... :(
What would you expect?

Answers to a question like this make no difference at all. It's like 'what color pants should I wear tomorrow'. Or, 'what do I name my new baby girl'.

You can get a thousand suggestions and none of them apply to you. "I like black". "I like blue". I like gray". "I like yellow". "I don't like pinstripes". All BS. Only the owner can decide what they like or not like.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
What would you expect?

Answers to a question like this make no difference at all. It's like 'what color pants should I wear tomorrow'. Or, 'what do I name my new baby girl'.

You can get a thousand suggestions and none of them apply to you. "I like black". "I like blue". I like gray". "I like yellow". "I don't like pinstripes". All BS. Only the owner can decide what they like or not like.

I'll step in the cow pie here :D, some (maybe most) like to hear opinions and ideas from others regardless of whether the decision is personal or applicable. Discussion helps...just consider the photos above that show good (& different) approaches to pinstripes. Seemingly random comments squelching discussion are not useful in general, IMO. :cool:

·
Registered
520 Posts
You can discuss color and hear opinions till the end of time. Maybe even have cow pie thrown at you. The only one who can decide what color they like or don't like is the original poster. Nothing to discuss about that.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sounds like a couple people missed their nap the last couple days. I agree with lionellines, their just looking for ideas. I like the dark grey idea or maybe even a navy pinstripe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts