Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up my new CRV EX-L on Tuesday. My husband saw a blue one at the dealership with a painted pinstripe on it. He wants to get a pinstripe, and I'm fine with that. But what color? We're getting a silver CRV with gray interior.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Two thin stripes.One thinner than the other.
The thicker stripe black and the thinner below white or maybe light gray or the opposite.
I went with a dark bluish and white.

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Not too helpful there.... :(
What would you expect?

Answers to a question like this make no difference at all. It's like 'what color pants should I wear tomorrow'. Or, 'what do I name my new baby girl'.

You can get a thousand suggestions and none of them apply to you. "I like black". "I like blue". I like gray". "I like yellow". "I don't like pinstripes". All BS. Only the owner can decide what they like or not like.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
What would you expect?

Answers to a question like this make no difference at all. It's like 'what color pants should I wear tomorrow'. Or, 'what do I name my new baby girl'.

You can get a thousand suggestions and none of them apply to you. "I like black". "I like blue". I like gray". "I like yellow". "I don't like pinstripes". All BS. Only the owner can decide what they like or not like.

I'll step in the cow pie here :D, some (maybe most) like to hear opinions and ideas from others regardless of whether the decision is personal or applicable. Discussion helps...just consider the photos above that show good (& different) approaches to pinstripes. Seemingly random comments squelching discussion are not useful in general, IMO. :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts