Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Registered
How come mine still keeps resetting every time I start the car.. so frustrating.. Am I the only one? 2015 CR-V EX-L no Navigation Illinois. I even tried disconnecting the battery and reset the whole infortainment system. Didn't work.. Any advice for me? Thanks.

Super Moderator
2022 CRV EX FWD 2022 Chevy Colorado
Thanks but I have the exact same issue as the 3rd gen. Are you suggesting the problem only applies to the third gen?
If there is a thread for the 4th gen, will delete and repost there.
You are the first person with a 4th gen to report this problem.

The. Admin. Istrator.
Thanks but I have the exact same issue as the 3rd gen. Are you suggesting the problem only applies to the third gen?
If there is a thread for the 4th gen, will delete and repost there.
Better to start a new thread in the 4th Gen section please :)

Registered
2010 1997cc EX i-Vtec Manual AWD
Interestingly the auto car that I had to return reset the time itself post 17th August, albeit the time was an hour out, but this 2nd vehicle of exact same vintage (2010) and model seems reluctant to readjust.

Registered
2010 1997cc EX i-Vtec Manual AWD
Good Afternoon (UK) Oldlady2015.

As stated previously my car appears to refuse to update for some reason, whereas the previous - virtually identical year and model motor - needed no prompting or intervention and corrected itself very soon after 17th August. (Altho' I think as far as I remember it was still one hour out maybe due to BST?).

This present vehicle has its system set to a rather random 8 hours and 26 minutes ahead of UK time. I haven't even checked the date as it is fairly irrelevant to me anyway. [Actually just went out to check the date ..... and I can't even find it !! 馃檮]

Registered
Let me start over in the correct place. My 2008 suffered from the clock ailment and received the miraculous August 鈥渇ix鈥. However, I noticed yesterday that the clock is running fast, by six or eight minutes at this point. I got to an appointment early yesterday and they wouldn鈥檛 let me check in is how I noticed. I was able to reset/correct the time, but how is it even possible for it to run fast? is this happening to anyone else?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts