Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to purchase a 2012 crv and am indecisive with color. can anyone comment on the "polished metal metallic" that is being offered? is dirt easily seen on this type of color? i know silver doesn't show dirt as bad, but i'm kind of leaning towards the darker gray color since i've had silver cars in the past.

TIA

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah, not asking for someone to pick it for me... just asking for info from those that might have owned a gray car in the past and hear their experiences so i know what to expect should I choose a certain color. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,658 Posts
I have had four different PMM Honda's in the last 3 years and by far it still one of my favorite colours. It doesn't hide the dirt like silver does but when it is cleaned and waxed it has a nice shine to it. By contract i hate the black Accord i am currently driving....It is a royal pain to keep clean.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have a 2011 Polished Metal. It is far easier to keep clean than the black vehicle I came out of, but it definitely doesn't appear as clean as silver or white would. All in all, I'm very happy with the color.

·
Registered
130 Posts
My elderly father (now 90) once told me something about car color that I follow to this day...words to the effect that yes white and silver HIDE the dirt better but they are just as dirty as the black one's and when you can see the dirt it makes you get off your a** and wash the car :) :) :).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.