Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 CR-V. Since purchasing this past April and driving in outside temps ranging from 67°F to 84°F, I have settled on a climate control setting of 66°F; this seems to be the sweet spot regardless of outside temperature or sunshine. I'm curious to know what climate control temperature others have settled on. Once the interior temperature is stabilized, what is the typical temperature setting you are running the climate control at? Tx, Curt S.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've had mine set at 68, but my passenger turned the passenger side up to 70 recently. LOL I've only had mine a week and a half and might need to adjust it up a bit, with the outside temps in the upper 90s, 68 feels quite chilly.

·
Registered
600 Posts
For the summer I had it at 68.

·
Registered
11 Posts
18-19 C (64-66 F) when it's cold out, higher and I find the air gets too dry.

I'll typically keep it to around 21 C (70 F) on hot days, rare it's hot for long enough (in North East UK) to adjust to where higher than that feels comfortable.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My wife is always "running HOT," so she always has it set to "LO." When I drive it, I run it at 68 during the day and 72 at night.

·
Registered
109 Posts
69F in winter when the heater is generally in use. With summer air conditioning, we find that a bit chilly, so 70F in summer

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2017 CR-V. Since purchasing this past April and driving in outside temps ranging from 67°F to 84°F, I have settled on a climate control setting of 66°F; this seems to be the sweet spot regardless of outside temperature or sunshine. I'm curious to know what climate control temperature others have settled on. Once the interior temperature is stabilized, what is the typical temperature setting you are running the climate control at? Tx, Curt S.

·
Registered
235 Posts
This is a stupid question (sorry, I couldn't resist); run what you're comfortable at.
I thrive between 79 - 81; my bride likes 75-77.

Today was a lovely low/ mid 90's (lower Alabama) but with her cruising off the eastern coast of Canada we had no disagreements over setting the house t'stat.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
My wife is always "running HOT,"
Try having someone who is in the middle of a "life change." Freezing cold one minute, hot flashes the next. This is why we have cars with dual climate controls! ? (And that's one of the few reasons I chose an EX-L over an EX.)

For me, 68-71 in summer, 63-67 in winter. I need it cooler so I don't doze off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts