Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a '15 CRV Touring...for how long yet I don't know 'cause I get so damned frustrated trying to input new addresses both verbally or typing them in. Honda certainly has not done its customers any service with their POS, convoluted navigation system. Guess I'll resort to continuing to use my iPhone 6+ and its very user-friendly, easy to use Navigation apps.

It's a shame because I really like the ride, etc. of the CRV! ....alas!

·
Super Moderator
3,194 Posts
It's rare to have problems with addresses in my area. Though I have found addresses that don't exist on Honda or Google map systems.
For those, the customer's own app has proven to be the only way to find the location.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just the other day I called Honda to file an official complaint. Their technology department called me back that same day to go over the issues I have with the Nav unit. I don't think that department was prepared to speak with someone that understands how technology like this works. Every issue I brought up the rep crashed & burned trying to resolve. Honda knows it's bad. What we need is enough people to file a complaint and maybe Honda will come up with a new Nav system that can be written over the existing pos/os that's in their now.

My issues aren't with the navigation, although it's not the best. My issue is with the user interface and operation. It never should have been approved and installed and sold to the consumer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts