Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all customers who purchase from a Honda dealership receive a survey call from American Honda (or their designee)? My dealer made sure to stress to me the importance of me giving him "all 5s" when I am contacted by Honda. I've not heard from them yet (and I can't WAIT to hear from them!).

·
Registered
548 Posts
My Honda dealer told me once I get my plates to expect a call from Honda Survey team and please give 5/5 they get rewarded by this..

and they will give me a free oil change on my next visit.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Well I think if they deserve a 5/5 they should get a 5/5. But what's the point of giving them a survey response that's false if they don't deserve a 5/5?

I prefer to give them honest responses and I did just a few days ago.

The fact that they'd "bribe" for a 5/5 is already a bad sign but maybe not. If they want to look like reward worthy in the eyes of Honda they should practice excellence instead of bribery.

·
Registered
117 Posts
It has been over eight years since my last Honda purchase but I remember the dealer asking us to give them all tens (or fives, can't remember the scale). They told me anything less than a perfect score was considered a failure by Honda.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm curious, did the survey come via email or phone call? My dealer made a big deal about perfect scores as well when I reached out a week after the sale. So I asked what email address they sent the survey to, he provided me an email address which i didn't even recognize. Something sounds fishy here

·
Registered
84 Posts
I received a telephone call by a live human being with a month of taking delivery of our '15. It was all positive although I took some pride in frurstrating them in not committing that I'd use the dealer for service; still have not except for applying the CVT TSB. Speaking of that, I did get an email survey about that transaction to which I replied that I was pleasantly surprised the dealer did not try to sell me on other "services" I did not want much less need.
Kevin

·
Registered
679 Posts
Dealer network is my biggest issue with Honda and I made sure I explained why in the survey. My survey arrived by email.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts