Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,154 Posts
I don't see anything wrong, but I can't see what you are seeing as a new member.

Could you provide a screenshot of the 2016 Gen5 sub-forum page? (On a computer, the 'POST NEW THREAD" should be on the upper left, where the +REPLY TO THREAD button is on this Topic)

Also, let us know your operating system and browser, and whether you are on a phone tablet or computer...it can all make a difference!

·
Registered
6 Posts
not to derail thread but have a similar question on posting in classifieds. ive been a member here for over a year and most of time didnt log in just browsed the forum. i just traded my 20011 crv for another honda and have a set of wheels i would like to post for sale. thanks for any help

·
Registered
6 Posts
is there a way i could have somebody else post them for me? have a set of wheels and tires and will give someone a good deal on them. i traded in the crv with the after market wheels and have no use for the factory 7 spoke wheels. thanks if not than thank you for your time

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,069 Posts
No. Honestly very little selling goes on here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts