Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello
Just bought a 2006 auto petrol executive and can't get the power-fold mirrors to operate. I'm assuming it should be a simple matter of pressing the little square button near the mirror adjustment buttons.

The adjustment facility works.

What would you recommend I check and in which order?

Is there a separate fuse for this function?

Thanks in anticipation.

UPDATE..... JUST NOTICED THAT MIRRORS ARE MOVING A FEW MILLIMETRES EACH WAY....STILL NEED HELP PLEASE.....

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I highly recommend finding a Honda factory service manual, which is some 3,000+ pages and provides in-depth troubleshooting for all these issues. Look on eBay! Mine has saved me a bunch of times already. I got the manual on disc, it's much cheaper than the books, has the same content.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! I highly recommend finding a Honda factory service manual, which is some 3,000+ pages and provides in-depth troubleshooting for all these issues. Look on eBay! Mine has saved me a bunch of times already. I got the manual on disc, it's much cheaper than the books, has the same content.
Thanks for the suggestion I'll look out for one.

I've just fixed the mirrors by replacing the polyfuses in the mirrors.

£2 per mirror.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts