Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 Sandstorm Touring AWD due in this week.

What Honda or aftermarket accessories do you recommend?

Looking for floor mats, cargo tray... Weather tech, Husky, Honda...?

Anyone get the Honda Body Side Moldings? collegehillshonda.com/product/08P05-TLA.html. (Noob can’t post links yet)

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Honda side window visors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Front body kit, splash guards, rubber mats: front, back, and trunk, turbo decals, 2" inch hitch, and wheel locks. Check out my car.
I can't find a way to turn my pictures thou.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I also have 2017 Sandstorm Touring AWD. From Honda added only splash guards and cargo net. Weathertech mats front and rear. I upgraded my interior lighting to LED's. This I highly recommend, especially the rear cargo lights. The factory cargo lights are very weak. I personally think the Honda body side moldings are ugly.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Sandstorm is a very classy color..... viewed this color at the Chicago Auto Show
This is a very hard color to fine in my area and dealer had no interest in locating one

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jayindy - thanks for the photo.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
How do the running boards mount? To the frame? Any drilling required? I like the look but what is the benefit of them?
If you have kids it keeps them from jumping up and off the plastic kick panels.
Honda has had some horrible side step designs in the past but these are good because they sit more under the door until its open (when you need it) install isnt bad you can find install insteuctions on collehillsbonda aite

Also keep in mind if you live in a wintery snow area you get the usualy build up on front of them in heavy snow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.