Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
That's that cool sound....and the sound of rpm climbing super quick.:doublethumb: Please don't go.

·
Administrator
3,298 Posts
I like the instruments in the center display. Is that another modification you did?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
This is probably my last post here on the forums.

Hope you all enjoy.

https://youtu.be/C_pYT8TKIlk
I would ask you not to leave the forum. You seem to have a lot to contribute.

In light of several posts criticizing your posts (perhaps criticizing is too strong a word?) you remained very calm, and even posted updates and explanations. This kind of open, honest and helpful posting is very appreciated here.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
^^^^:doublethumb::doublethumb:

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Please don't leave. I know that the support level by some members was not all that good but a lot of us like what you are doing.
BTW we need a nice Highway video of the Turbo going through some CVT shifts. That one is too short :)

Rob

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Storm Trooper can you provide a rough figure for how much all the Mods cost and what your average MPG is afterwards.

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
PRL Intake $400
Hondata $700
Intercooler $500+
Downpipe $300+

Man these cars are expensive for upgrades. For my Cobalt SS Turbo, all of those mods were under a grand and made a hell of a lot more power.

I really wish we could just get the short ram version of this intake with no modifications to the vehicle.

BTW, as others have said, keep up the good work. There are a lot of people here that have no idea how turbo vehicles work and especially tuning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts