Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help figuring out an power mirror and door lock issue with my 2005 CRV. The door locks work fine with the key fob, but the switch on the drivers door does not. Also the power mirrors can not be adjusted with the switch on the drivers door. I don’t think it is the actuator since the door locks work. Does anyone have any experience with this?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I'd suggest looking at the wiring bundle that connects the driver's door to the body.

·
Registered
40 Posts
There are a ton of 3rd party door switch panels you can get. My original one got shorted - which took out the passenger regulator window. I bought a 3rd party one and it worked well. They are not expensive.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Try this when you have the door open with the affected side. Operate all of the device that does not work while the door is open in a different angle if they operate in a different angles you have a problem with the wiring inside the door. was anything done before this happened? How many miles ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found some on eBay and on Amazon for around $20 if you're delicate they're actually kind of easy to replace a lot easier than some cars that I've unfortunately had to do the same thing on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts