Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since purchasing our 2019 Touring in Dec 2018 our current mileage is approximately 3K. To keep our 2019 in tip top shape, including engine, wipers, tire service, all air filters, etc. we proposals 6 month maintenance intervals. Tire replacement will be based on wear and issues. We used this same 6 month interval with our Toyota Venza. BTW. all service for our CR-V will be performed by our Honda dealer.

Thoughts and comments please. Thank you.

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,578 Posts
Please use the Maintenance Minder system to tell you exactly what work needs to be done and alerts you to when it needs doing.
The maintenance minder follows the type of usage the car experiences.

·
Not-a-Mechanic
2011 CR-V 4WD EX
454 Posts
It's been hard, but I've learned to trust the maintenance minder. Oil change and tire rotation will come up every 6k miles or so, every other oil change gets a filter. Other items will come up as needed. 2 things I don't believe it monitors are brake fluid change (3 yrs.) and valve adjustment (100k if needed).

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,671 Posts
Fixed your title for you. Moved to Gen 5 section, as old section is closing.

·
Registered
2018 Honda CRV EX-L
115 Posts
udraft..it does indeed monitor brake fluid change, as my 2018 with just over 28,000 miles on it, shows brake fluid change on its next servicing. I have 20% left on my oil, so it will be done soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts