Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid Touring | Modern Steel Metallic | Black Leather
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Purchased a 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Limited on 4/10/2020. Ironically, exactly a month after purchasing the 2020 CR-V Hybrid Touring. Planning on using the Ioniq as more of a commuter car back and forth to work, I will still drive the CR-V to work occasionally. The CR-V Hybrid is a really good road trip car.... quiet, comfortable, roomy and fuel efficient.

Happy to have this new addition to our fleet!

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
953 Posts
They had the ioniq on sale recently for $79 a month lease .
Too cheap n small for me as a main car but seems like a good commuter.

whatever blows your hair back

·
Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid Touring | Modern Steel Metallic | Black Leather
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Under 200 bucks a month and I own it. Nice to keep some of the miles off of the CR-V Hybrid and save it for road trips and vacations. With COVID-19 we haven't gone anywhere in the CR-V except to the grocery store and other essential errands. This being the first longer drip (88 miles one way) we were curious to see how it would do. REALLY happy with how quiet and smooth it was.... Minimal engine, road, and wind noise. On our 186 mile journey, the CR-V averaged 34.6 per the trip computer.... Really impressive for 75-80 miles and hour.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I took a Ioniq out on two extended test drives and thought it was a really good car
its just that I am use to sitting a lot higher with a better view of the road had 4x4s for over 40 years

1 - 4 of 4 Posts