Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Engine starts off the first press of the push to start button without my foot being on the brake I roll it to Honda and they said it was my battery the car was getting enough voltage and that cause the brake boosters to male the brake pedal sink do you think it’s a sensor of some sort ?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Sounds like the brake pedal return spring is weak or has fallen off it also could be the brake light switch is not adjusted correctly and it thinks the brake is being applied.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Engine starts off the first press of the push to start button without my foot being on the brake I roll it to Honda and they said it was my battery the car was getting enough voltage and that cause the brake boosters to male the brake pedal sink do you think it’s a sensor of some sort ?
At least your spell-check seems to be working properly. :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
The answer to your question is.....Swiss Cheese.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
The OP was likely using voice to text. Now we have scared him/her away. Hope the issue was resolved. OP, IF you are reading this, please forgive us, and let us know how it turned out.

OH, and welcome to the CR-V Owners Club.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts