1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 touring 1,5t
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
This is my first post. So hello again.
I have touring 2017 from Canada but I live in Europe (Poland)
My navi (radio) has frequences like 100,1 100,3 100,5 exept 100,0 100,2 100,4.
Question is- is it possible to upgrade to Europe frequences by soft?

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is the site for sending email to Honda in the UK. Perhaps they can help you or at least give you a starting place. Good Luck -- Lived in Germany 12 years so I understand your situation. You may end up having to replace the entire radio system.

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
3,678 Posts
Seems like there should be a setting in the head unit for this. Honda does have multiple head unit serial numbers though and their head units do have to work correctly in a wide range of nations across the world. Could be there is a a soft setting in the head unit for this, or there might be a simple switch. Could be the head unit is supposed to be smart enough to figure it out on it's own. I agree that reaching out to Honda in the EU is the best next step.

I had completely forgotten that there are still some countries in Europe that use even decimal point channels. I honestly thought that had all been shifted and harmonized by now... so you learn something new every day. :)

Good luck getting this resolved, and hopefully resolution does not require a different head unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts