Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a vendor that sells rain guards for the 2018 model. I have used weathertech for all of my vehicles but they do not make them for the 2018. I like the weathertech and would like to stay with them.

I sent them and email and here is the response. Maybe some other 2018 owners would like to submit a request to the product development team to help push them into production. Thanks

Thank you for contacting Weathertech

Unfortunately, we still do not currently offer the Side Window Deflectors for the 2018 Honda CR-V yet. I have taken a look at our product server. I can see that we are making the Deflectors and the parts are in Development, but I cannot provide you with an estimated release date.

However, you can help make this product a priority for our product development team by submitting another product request form through our website here:

I am too new to add the actual link but if you go to here you can request.
The url is weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/

·
Registered
2017 EX White Diamond Pearl
171 Posts
I have been bugging the $hit out of Weathertech to no avail.. weak excuses etc..
How many hundreds of thousands 2017, 18 and 19 have to be sold before they are available?? something is fishy.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Weathertech has apparently made a business decision not to produce them at this time.

And while the number of vehicles on the road is important, they are also probably including their sales history for CR-Vs as part of their decision.
In other words, if they didn't sell a lot of them for earlier CR-Vs why should they waste their time designing and creating molds for the newer CR-Vs?
They're in business to make money, not to sell something for every car ever made.

JM2C

1 - 5 of 5 Posts