Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. So I did conduct some searches on the site prior to posting. Didn't see anyone post any rattling issues.

So inside the cabin next to the top 2 door lights, there is a vent/grill looking thing. This has all of a sudden started rattling like crazy! Anyone experience the same issue? I will let the dealer know once I take it for the first oil change. But wow is it annoying.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Don't you just love plastic. Plastic doors / covers tend to rattle over time. depending on the situation I have used velcro, silicone sealant, tape, adhesive backed foam or whatever to stop a rattle. I'm assuming you are referring to the little plastic access door to the camera cover behind the rear view mirror. In that case I would suggest using some black electric tape and run it along the seams of the door & cover until you take it to the dealer. If I was to do it, I would pull the cover, inspect it to determine the best method. But in removing a cover you may break it if your not careful. So I would recommend letting the dealer take care of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts