Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The rear hatch of our 2019 CR-V Touring FWD has three simple badges. CR-V is located far left and Touring bottom right. I think the placement is odd so I am seeking suggestions to improve the look.

Thanks

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,789 Posts
How 'bout a FERRARI badge? (Prancing Horse) THAT would be conversation starter!

++++++++++++++

More seriously, some have added a TURBO badge (from an RDX). Others have 'de-badged' the back for a cleaner look. (Use dental floss to 'saw' the unwanted badges off.)

Its your own preference really.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Badge Location

I have found a contemporary American flag 3D badge that is in the same color hues as our 2019 Touring 2WD. Ideally I would like to move the Touring badge across from the CR-V badge then place the contemporary flag on either the lower right or left.

What is your opinion? Do you lik the flag?

DED90646-5AE4-49A6-A17E-ABF77AC8A059.jpeg

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have found a contemporary American flag 3D badge that is in the same color hues as our 2019 Touring 2WD. Ideally I would like to move the Touring badge across from the CR-V badge then place the contemporary flag on either the lower right or left.

What is your opinion? Do you lik the flag?

View attachment 128175
No, for me I like clean/simple look so I debadged the rear emblems except Honda and took off all of the stupid stickers that the dealership installed (no free marketing from me)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, for me I like clean/simple look so I debadged the rear emblems except Honda and took off all of the stupid stickers that the dealership installed (no free marketing from me)
Did you remove the CR-V badge? If so how? Thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you H

1 - 8 of 8 Posts