Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 Honda CR-V LX; the drivers side rear collision light, the one in the bumper behind the rear wheel, got banged into and broken. My fault, I hit a fence post-- one I have missed since 1966! Anyway, I got a replacement assembly which required removing a spring bracket and putting it on the new light assembly. Is there more to the assembly? It won't "spring" against anything, I am thinking something else may have broken off and fallen off the car. Something the spring bracket would fit into or against.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I got er done. When I saw the broken assembly with the spring clip I hoped the new one would have it also, wrong, I had to take it off and put it on the new one. But in spite of checking, I had it backwards, the part that would hold the assembly in place was over an inch from the bumper. I looked at the other side and saw my error, It still took a while but it is in and working.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.