Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, so i have a 2019 and bought the rexing dual cams.. ive been googling this for a while but cant find what i need.. ive installed the front cams and hid the cables with ease but i cant figure out how to do the same for the rear. has anybody installed the rear cams without taking off panels? plus my weather strips seem to have some kinda glue so i dont wanna bother forcing them off, i managed to install the front by just tucking the cables not removing anything.. any ideas how to route the rear cables wud help

·
Registered
3 Posts
I came here with the same question. I have the dual Rexing cams sitting in the box waiting for me to install. I am hoping to find some tips to show the best way to run the rear camera. I've installed a front dash cam in my Ridgeline.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a dual-cam system from Street Guardian, but only had time to setup the front camera. Still determining what the best route would be, but if I have a chance to complete, I'll report back.

·
Registered
504 Posts
If your rear camera has enough slack on the cable the best route to rear is usually the lower door sills then through rear seat corners, under trim and up through harness from tailights to hatch (where the third light harness is)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts