Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends, I am trying to install a rear dash cam for my 2018 CRV. I would like to do it as neat as possible by concealing the cable. Has anyone done it before and if yes would you be able to share any videos or images.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I've not done it on my CRV, but did install a rear camera on my Pilot a couple of years ago. Here is the link if you find that job of any help. It is a long post, so look for post #75 on page 4.

https://www.piloteers.org/threads/2...am-dash-cam-install-awd-touring.122809/page-4

If your CRV has a moon roof, it may actually be easier running the rear camera wire along the floor under the edge of the carpet, and then up the trim by the rear hatch instead of going thru the headliner like I did on the Pilot. Most dash camera wires for the rear camera are long enough to do that. My '18 CRV has a moon roof and if I installed the rear camera on that vehicle I'd go along the floor to avoid the moon roof, and to avoid any interference with the side curtain air bags along the edges of the CRV headliner. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts