Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else's rear defroster not work that great? Sometimes I can't even tell it's doing anything. Probably going to take it in but wanted to see if everyone's CRV's rear defroster works like a charm and I got a dud.

·
Registered
2017 LX-AWD
72 Posts
Mine works just as good as any other car I've had (and I live in Montreal, so it gets used frequently!).
I guess your particular car has some sort of issue.

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
1,470 Posts
Our crvs works good
Years ago with one of my si’s the dealer put the temp plate on rear hatch and ripped the defroster and had to replace. Check for damage or fuses and bring it in to dealer

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
4,905 Posts
Honestly.. I have never used it in the almost 3 years of owning my gen5. Never ever used it once on my gen3 either (which I owned for 10 years). I did push the switch and checked the indicator light before taking delivery though.

Reason: I generally rely on my side mirrors and not my rear view mirror.. not that we actually get fogged rear cargo windows on SUVs much in California anyway.

Now I guess I have to go test it to see.. curiosity an all that sort of thing. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts