Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I have a question. I have to replace the rear differential Dynamic damper as it is worn out. So I was looking online to see how much I would spend on it and the cheapest I found is 50 bucks on eBay however I also found it the rd2 CRV 2002 to 2005 I believe the rear differential Dynamic damper looks exactly the same and it cost $30 on eBay just trying to save a couple bucks if anyone on here could confirm that I'm able to use the rd2 rear differential Dynamic damper on my rd1 please let me know thanks

·
Registered
1998 CR-V EX 4spd auto "Big Green" completely stock with roof rack and front mud flaps
1,075 Posts
RD2 is actually a first gen car, 97-01, just manufactured in a different plant from RD1 CR-Vs. I think second gen CR-Vs were RD0 (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that).

I would go to HondaPartsCheap.Com to look up the part number for your car, and then check what cars that part was used for. You might even find an OE part cheap by searching for the part number rather than the name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.