Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently purchased a 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L with Navi. I took it to someone to get my 2 Rockford p3’s and my 1800 watt audio pipe amp installed. Had to get an SNI 35 LOC because I want to keep my factory head unit. He told me it wasn’t working and he couldn’t hook it up. I got the car back and now my factory sub and rear door speakers aren’t working. I don’t really know what the problem is. Soo if anyone would help me out that would be great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I recently purchased a 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L with Navi. I took it to someone to get my 2 Rockford p3’s and my 1800 watt audio pipe amp installed. Had to get an SNI 35 LOC because I want to keep my factory head unit. He told me it wasn’t working and he couldn’t hook it up. I got the car back and now my factory sub and rear door speakers aren’t working. I don’t really know what the problem is. Soo if anyone would help me out that would be great!
Also my P3’s and my amp work perfectly fine. I just put them in my buddy’s Jeep and they sound amazing

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
pantherfan228
Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums
Honda CR-V Owners Club forum, the best hang-out to discuss CVT, Hybrids, trim levels and all things CR-V
Full Forum Listing