Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was wondering whether someone could help me. I would like to get some fitted car shades for the rear passenger windows on our 2017 CRV and wondered whether anyone knew if the rear passenger windows on the 2017 model had changed size from the 2016 model? The website I am thinking of buying the car shades from only has 2012-2016 on their drop down menu, and I wondered whether these would be likely to fit? Thank you for your help!

Registered
Hi Clare

Seems like you have the 4th Gen CR-V based on the years you mention.

And yep, shades for 2012-16 will fit your car fine.

If you have a pic of you car you can share, it will make identifying it easier, but from what youve said, it does look like you have the 4th Gen CR-V 馃憤馃憣

Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
Welcome to the forum! Moving to Accessories section, as vehicle-related posts are not allowed in this section. Instructions are included on the main page for each section.

Registered
Hello, I was wondering whether someone could help me. I would like to get some fitted car shades for the rear passenger windows on our 2017 CRV and wondered whether anyone knew if the rear passenger windows on the 2017 model had changed size from the 2016 model? The website I am thinking of buying the car shades from only has 2012-2016 on their drop down menu, and I wondered whether these would be likely to fit? Thank you for your help!
I would not assume the shades for the 2016 models will fit the 2017 models. The 2016 is the last year of the 4th generation, your 2017 is the first year of the 5th gen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts