Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh yes like the title said. I remember the days of the gen 1 and Gen 2 the tail gate window lifting up. I would have wished that Honda allowed the tail gate to at least roll down, would you want one, would you use it. or would be just not worth the time....

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'd rather have little triangle vent windows in the front doors. I know CRV's never came with those little vent windows, but I miss them from other cars and trucks that I've had.

Unless you're trying to bring home a load of 2x4's, I don't really see the point of the opening hatch window. I'm not sure cars are even allowed to have them anymore due to the risk of exhaust fumes being likely to enter the vehicle when they're open.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Yeah it was nice for making a trip to Lowe's if you didn't have access to a pickup. Used that flip up window many times. Laid the front passenger seat down and got a 16' board in there.

·
Registered
433 Posts
We had a 1998 1st generation. The flip up window was rather necessary for longer loads as the lower part of the door only swung to the side (after opening the window first). I much prefer what we have now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts