Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Bad luck there dude.

Its things like this that put me off from ever using an automated car wash ever again. Nothing beats the satisfaction of detailing/cleaning a car yourself.

Hope you get it fixed soon :)
I only use brushless car washes to avoid damage by anything physically hitting or rubbing on my car.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
As States require inspections, and a rear wiper is a easy fail so you do have to keep that in mind, when nearing the time? to have it fixed.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Most states that have inspections do not care about the rear wiper. It isnt a safety matter at all, and only more modern SUVs have them so that's not something that causes any issues normally. Maybe in California and New York since they are over controlling facist dictators but beyond that, probably not.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
well you can fail for the stupidest reasons and rather be one of them, and give them an excuse. NY, ca, where ever some states do not have inspections. but I rather have it fixed then look like a Junk box.

·
Registered
335 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
If your mind is stuck in NYS be so. Lol Happy hour. no offense , or offended . glad you looked it up. I cap the sucker a lot cheaper and also one less broken part Lol

·
Registered
335 Posts
If your mind is stuck in NYS be so.
Not stuck in New York State. I don't even live there anymore. Just correcting information that was provided in a previous post. I'm guessing that the vehicle inspection requirements for any state can be easily found via a search on the Internet. Yes, I would fix a broken rear wiper. (y)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts