Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

New CR-V owner -- just got ours a few days ago and loving it!

I would like feedback / advice on choosing a pet barrier to keep my giant dog safe and from scratching the headrests.

I really like Travall's custom version. The fit is great but, most importantly, I think having a barrier that makes use of the "cargo floor tether loop thingies" is crucial: a pressure-mounted / spring-loaded barrier will become a flying missile in the event of sharp braking / collision, so I'd rather spend the extra $$ and have a barrier that will remain in place under such extreme circumstances.

Unfortunately, Travall is a UK-based company, so shipping to the US is very expensive -- and there's also the unknown costs of import taxes. So, I was wondering if anyone knew of a US-based company who makes pet barrier that are attached using the floor tether loops? What are your top safety barrier picks?

(Also, has anyone in the US ordered from Travall and can give me a sense of such import taxes?)

Thanks for your input!

Lauren (and Banjo)

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,511 Posts
Old thread but Travall has a US warehouse now.
Just ordered a guard for my 16 shipping via UPS just over $20.
One tip, register first on their site then order. Their site isn't the greatest.

I'll post up impressions of the guard after installation. I didn't order the divider but may do down the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts