Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a replacement screen for my 2009 CRV. Currently it has the original screen. I want an Android replacement that is all singing all dancing - but must connect to rear view camera, existing speaker system (inc sub woofer) and have Android Auto capabilities.

There are a few on Amazon etc... but when you read between the lines, they are not all as they seem. Can't seem to see any that are Android Auto compatible.

Any recommendations, or suggestions, or words of warning?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would recommend checking on Dasaita. There are many other "brands" available in ebay etc. but I've had Dasaita for a year and have no complains about it. Most important is to check that it has enought memory (ram) at least 4gb so that it runs smoothly. Don't know about android auto, seem quite useless 'cause the headunit runs on android. You can download any app from the play store. Hope you find one for you!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
If you're in the US, try crutchfield.com. They have a 'Find What Fits Your Car' to see what physically will fit, from which you can then choose for Android compatibility.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts