Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,073 Posts
The Maintenance monitor will tell you when to change.......I'm still waiting for my second change to appear. Its certainly not at the next service (which I estimate to be around 45,000 miles.

How many miles on yours?

Moving to year correct section.

Reactions: prism8

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,073 Posts
That's wins the prize for daylight robbery attempt. If that was the dealer shamed!

Reactions: crv999

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Actually that's not too crazy priced depending on where you live. Los Angeles, new york, Chicago etc that's probably right. Rural areas or smaller cities like st Louis that's way high.

Actual fluid change means case of fluid at $100. Plus 2 hours or a bit more worth of labor to drain, fill, drive and repeat. So $300-400 isn't unheard of.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
That’s really expensive.

I had my Toyota transmission machine flushed last year, took an hour plus a few minutes and cost €231.

Today the same procedure for my Ford - €241.

I think it took 12 litres of fluid both times.

·
Registered
‘15 CRV EX-L
126 Posts
That’s really expensive.

I had my Toyota transmission machine flushed last year, took an hour plus a few minutes and cost €231.

Today the same procedure for my Ford - €241.

I think it took 12 litres of fluid both times.

FYI:: when it comes to Honda tranny fluid it needs to be drained and filled not flushed, and make sure you use the correct fluid, my 2015 CRV with CVT takes HCF-2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts