Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new to this forum and i'm currently working on my 2011 crv SE, I was just wondering where can I obtain the red badge front and rear for my crv? i just thought this would be a great place to ask with all the experts around. Thank you in advance.:cool:

·
Registered
703 Posts
I think I've seen both on ebay. Just look for JDM Honda badge for 2011 crv, hope that works.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I wouldn't say an eBay search would work. You have to measure your badges and search for that size for example 3.6"x3" (80mm) is the civic si
As long as you know the size the seller is selling, Ebay is great. You could also try a local car shop for the heck of it, and compare prices.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
since posting my reply i have searched bay,amazon looked online and still no hope.. i have a buddy that works at a shop that i do alot of my custom work at, about to ask him to maybe find something that fits? i'l keep you guys posted.

·
Banned
2,510 Posts
The front emblem is hollow in the background areas where a typical red badge would be red, so the "H" would have to be red and the exact size.

See if these people can help www.coatofchrome.com there are examples on their site of plastics they have color chromed, some red. If they can do it and the price is acceptable, buy a new grill "H" and send it to them to have done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts