Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to purchase a 2017 ex-l. I am on car jojo and some vehicles in stock have this as a dealer option at $399. However I thought this model came with a remote start standard. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
264 Posts
i am looking to purchase a 2017 ex-l. I am on car jojo and some vehicles in stock have this as a dealer option at $399. However I thought this model came with a remote start standard. Any thoughts?
It does have it standard on trims EX and up.
Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I have the Touring and it comes with the remote start. I would suggest you look at the Honda website as it shows all the features in each model compared. There you will see that the EX has the remote start. Why would anyone pay $399 extra for something the car already has? I would tell this dealer to go strait to Hades as they are liars and robbers and go somewhere with honest people.

http://automobiles.honda.com/cr-v#specifications

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It shows its standard on the Honda site, but while filtering the EX-L model in the inventories on carjojo a bunch of them have this remote start options at 399. They try to get you any way they can it seems. Shady dealerships.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Remote start works nicely although I wonder if their is an option to beep the horn when it starts. It seems to flash the lights several times. I do like the AC going to Max when remote started and then back to your last setting once you get in and press the Start button to drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts