Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi looking for the code for the remote key for a 2002 CR-V gen 1 with with remote receiver, Omron, ETS 300 220, G8D-453H-B it is 433.92 MHz. I am trying to get a remote but can't find which one is the one to get . Or better still if anyone has a spare one for sale would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Not sure what you mean by the code for the remote key?
And a 2002 CR-V is the first year of the Gen 2 (generation 2) CR-Vs.
There are a couple of websites online that sell keys, but they might not ship to your location.
You local Honda dealer might be a better place to start.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply , I have a 2002 model Gen 1 version, also it was one of the cars built in the UK . In the Uk the remotes can be 433 MHZ I think in the USA you use 315 MHz and in the USA all your remotes are given a FCC ID number which is issued by your USA federal gov. Europe we do not follow these rules so have different codes . Believe me I have done a lot of research looking for a remote for my Honda CRV after ordering one from the USA which I was told should work (but does not) that's why I am on here asking for help.I have been to my local Honda dealer and they wanted 300 euros (335 dollars) . Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts