Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2022 CR-V Hybrid
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently had the low tire pressure indicator on the dashboard and infotainment message notification (envelope) come on. Since I wasn’t close enough to a dealership, I went to the nearest tire repair shop. Once they patched me up, the dash and notification stayed on. I did some research and am consolidating what I found here.

The vehicle must be on and in full stop or park mode.

For the dash.
Settings>Vehicle>TPMS Calibration>Calibrate. After the calibration was complete, the indicator on the dash disappeared.

For the Infotainment message notification
Home>swipe down from top>hard press the message>app info>clear cache>home.

I then powered off the vehicle and back on again and the message notification was gone.

Hope this helps somebody save some time!

· Registered
99 Posts
I done this plenty of times. I check my tire pressure, adjust, run the tpm calibration. This time I did that and the message was coming back on me. You were the only one that said hard pressure the message. I was clicking, swiping, and going nowhere. I was going to call Honda then thought I would check the forum.

Reactions: BlueAngel3.0

· Registered
2022 CR-V Hybrid
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I done this plenty of times. I check my tire pressure, adjust, run the tpm calibration. This time I did that and the message was coming back on me. You were the only one that said hard pressure the message. I was clicking, swiping, and going nowhere. I was going to call Honda then thought I would check the forum.
I’m glad it helped! It’s happened to me again and had to come back to my post to remember how I did it the first time!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts