Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help, about to replace door speakers, and I see where I need to remove the cover inside the armrest and inside door pull, couldn't locate any other access points.....am I missing any....

Tried to purchase a service manual, but these are not being printed since 2012..... So maybe a 2 part question on where I can purchase one?????

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good news/bad news

Replacing 6 speakers, installing infinity tweeter/6.5 woofer in front and kickers in the rear doors.

Tried everywhere to purchase a service manual, with no luck....... A few responses were Honda has not released the service information yet......

·
Registered
704 Posts
Should be just the two screws you noted. Armrest and door pull. Then work from one lower corner to pull the snap anchors loose all the way around. I don't think anything has changed conceptually from the 2008 and 2012 posts and pics in this sub-forum.

To get the door card completely off after unsnapping it, you have to disconnect the window control wiring connector and then twist the door card a little and unscrew the door pull mounting cup from the back of the door card.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts