Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
There is no advise to give. Remove parts until you can access all fasteners with tools you have available. Applies to any car. Usually have to remove front bumper cover, inner fender plastic cover to access all bolts. likely 1 or 2 accessed with door open or partially open.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’ll echo what Tigris said. The fender is bolted on in some way, shape or form. It’s the only way, they didn’t tape it on or permanently weld/glue it! Haha

Seriously though, I’m sure looking at parts diagrams could possibly tell you how it’s mounted if you can’t figure it out by just visually looking at it in-person.

https://www.hondasuperstoreparts.co...iteid=215357&vehicleid=207854&diagram=4467075

·
Registered
2006 EX w/MT & 2015 EX-L, sold 2008 EX-L
9 Posts
there are youtube videos on this and I will add the videos at etrailer.com showing the placement for their towing brackets show the removal and replacement in even greater detail. I hit a deer, and identified all the parts easily using hondasuperstoreparts.com, my factory manuals and the methods in the videos. It is amazingly easy once you get into it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts