Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I have a 2019 CR-V EX-L AWD. I managed to bust my mirror up and thought it was just the glass part that was messed up. When changing the glass, it appears that there is more to it - the ability to move the mirror side to side is not working, though it does work up and down. It's like the mechanism isn't gripping on the threads like it should.

Anyway - I am looking to see if anyone knows what the part number is for the little motor inside the side view mirror that allows the mirror to move side to side. Is that part available? I've checked various Honda Parts stores online and have had no luck whatsoever, but I am not an expert in reading diagrams.

I have a friend who will help me replace it if we can find the part and that'd be much cheaper than a dealership visit. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'm a novice at reading parts manuals, but I cannot see that anything specifically points to the mirror motor. I'm also seeing a listing for around $470 for the mirror assembly, but have absolutely no idea if that is going to include the mirror motor or not.

I will try the parts department at the dealership and see if they can point me in the right direction. Thank you for your help.

Would really rather not buy from Honda directly because they are charging at least 20% more than various websites selling the same Honda parts.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I just checked my favorite parts site, and the motor isn't listed as a separate part you can order.
The mirror assembly, which includes the glass is:
List price US $470.98, online price US $329.69

The outer "cap" that covers the front of the mirror assembly is a separate piece. It's less than US $35, depending on color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts