Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son unfortunately managed to yark a gallon into the 2nd row middle seat, and I wasn't able to clean it until it had completely soaked into. The only recommendation I had for cleaning after the fact was baking soda and vinegar, which worked temporarily but managed to discolor the whole seat cushion, so the car still smells like yark. Does anyone know how difficult it is just to replace the cushion and cover, and how I can order a part? I keep trying to search for it and keep getting channeled into the $15 seat cover/cushion sets.

Thanks

·
Registered
600 Posts
I'd suggest checking on the College Hills Honda, Bernardi Honda, or Mystic Honda website for your year and model, look thru their parts catalogue online. If you find what you need, take it to a local auto upholstery shop and pay them to do the swap.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I would see if I could find a matching seat at a salvage yard. Rear seats are rarely damaged in accidents, they are almost always in good condition and there is almost no demand for them. If you find one, it should be cheap and easily switched.

·
Administrator
3,340 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts