Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Everything in Moderation
8,045 Posts
The factory recommended rotation pattern is: front tires to back, then cross the backs before you move them onto the front.

If you let the tires go too long before rotation, they WILL tend to be noisy after you rotate them.

A technician can tell if you have rotated the tires by feeling them...so could I for that matter. ;)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I can see it under the glove compartment but how the heck do I open it to replace the filter. There is nothing in the manual where and how to open it.

2009 CRV:confused:

Empty the glove box, push in slightly on both sides of the box to "release" and lower the box. Slide the door open and put the filter in the same way you take it out. Close the door, shut glove box once, open and replace items. Done...money saved about $25 labor

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have watched some ebay links and the 2007 - 2009 says its different from the 2010 - 2011
can somebody confirm if its the same or they are differents,

not only on ebay but some other sites also have different part numbers.

please confirm this, since i want to change it now that i'm arriving to the 15K miles!

best regards,

G.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i rechecked on some other sites and the cabin filter should be the same,
the one that is different is supposed to be the Engine Air Filter.

thanks

G.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the photo essays Black Pearl!! The way I figure it, you've saved me a couple hundred dollars already! Next time I'm down at corporate I owe you a beer at the Church Brewery!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Check www.rockauto.com for the cabin filters. They have a variety of brands available. I stock up on their 'house brand' because they are cheap and work as well as the original factory. At those prices I can change it out a couple of times a year and still be money ahead from what the dealer charges.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts