Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My maintenance minder is telling me I need an oil change and replace air filters. I replaced the air filters myself but was late on my last oil change so don't need one for a few months. I tried to reset MM but only allows me to reset all the tasks rather than individual ones. Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Did you reset the MM at your last oil change? If you reset it early it may be off. If you did at oil change it's time to get another one. Keep in mind it comes on at 15% life so you have about 700 more miles to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
You know, I'm still not used to the MM. Please just give me a mileage chart that shows me when things are due. My wife drives the car and if the MM came on she wouldn't tell me anyways so I just put an oil change sticker on the inside o the windshield and go by that. I keep a close eye on oil level when I'm filling up and I check the tire pressures regularly. Car has been running flawlessly for 2 years since new.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You know, I'm still not used to the MM. Please just give me a mileage chart that shows me when things are due. My wife drives the car and if the MM came on she wouldn't tell me anyways so I just put an oil change sticker on the inside o the windshield and go by that. I keep a close eye on oil level when I'm filling up and I check the tire pressures regularly. Car has been running flawlessly for 2 years since new.
So your wife wouldn't tell you there's a bright orange wrench light and 15% on the gauge cluster?

I was a little put off my MM when I first bought my Honda. Now I love it. I don't have to worry about when or if I changed anything. I just drive and wait for that wrench to light up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts