Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the first to post for the Northeast CR-V Owners group!! Yeah, Anyone else out there??

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,777 Posts
beckey76 said:
I'm the first to post for the Northeast CR-V Owners group!! Yeah, Anyone else out there??
I'm in the northeast (NJ) I think, if not mid-Atlantic.

PS How can you live with only six cats????

Atwell Haines (regretting the black interior on the V, now that it's shedding season...)
'06 CR-V 5 speed , Royal Blue Pearl
NJ

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We pick up strays, get them fixed, and place them. We have, however, kept as many as we have placed. Do you have any?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Atwell buddy, I think you might be in the mid-atlantic with me! :)

6 cats is a loottttt :eek:

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,777 Posts
beckey76 said:
We pick up strays, get them fixed, and place them. We have, however, kept as many as we have placed. Do you have any?
Oh Yeahhhhh...only four...2 black, two white, all lovable (even the one we call the Evil One :eek: )

When our daughter moved back in for a while, it was up to six!

CR-V Topic: \\How many Cat Carriers can fit in a V with the back seats folded? :confused:

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,777 Posts
sleeksilver said:
Atwell buddy, I think you might be in the mid-atlantic with me! :)
According to the forum titles, if we were 30 miles West (in PA) we'd be in Mid Atlantic. NJ is NE (with all the other small states).

Huh. Doesn't ANYBODY recognize the Mason-Dixon Line as a true boundary any more?????:D

Anyway, if you organize anything in North Va it's OK. That's 250 miles...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts