Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

The. Admin. Istrator.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please use this thread for Ride Of The Month discussions.

Do not post images on this thread.

(Anything posted on the Ride Of The Month thread that is not an image will be removed. Thanks!)

Registered
2011 CR-V LX 2wd White / 2003 Suzuki XL_7 Limited 4x4

Premium Member
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
OK... I'm like Catch 22 confused. 馃
Pretty simple, and only two parts to it:

1) Do NOT make any comment posts in the Ride of The Month thread, which is reserved ONLY for owner submissions. The only thing that gets posted there by members should be actual submissions for the current ride of the month.

2) We know some members feel compelled to comment, so this thread is for THAT. If you feel compelled to comment on a Ride of The Month posted by other members... post said comments here and here only. And, as noted in the instructions for this thread... no photos in this thread. This thread is to discuss or comment, not go mano-a-mano with photos as to who has the best ride or whatever.

Clear now? :)

As so often noted... anyone who remains "unclear" and posts in violation of posting guidelines for Ride of The Month or this comment thread.... your posts will be deleted without warning.

Moderators really prefer NOT to have to delete posts and clean up threads, and would instead ask that all members be responsible adults and follow thread specific posting guidelines when they apply (ie: clear instructions are always included in the first post in a thread). (y)

We thank everyone for their understanding on this matter.

Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
Pretty cool that this would be going down in the first year.
Unfortunately i trsded my CRV in for my RDX but it gave me 4yrs of trouble free ownership and i loved ripping it apart and upgrading it into exactly what i wanted vs what honda dictated i could purchase.

CRV is a super hard platform due to the fact it has barely any 鈥榞ood鈥 aftermarket parts鈥 beyond the alibabaand ebay junk but everything on my cars are always quality & i wanted that to be reflected in what people saw of it on the street vs having to explain it haha

be safe
& maybe i鈥檒l be back with a 6th gen鈥..
Plant Building Sharing House Event

Premium Member
1999 RD1 AWD auto
I don鈥檛 have a 鈥渧ote for Pedro鈥 speech or dance.. all I would like to say is that I鈥檓 really glad to be a part of this community and have enjoyed helping the few fellow members I have in my short time here.
All of these submissions have their special flair that makes them great, we have CRV鈥檚 from many different gens all showcasing what we love about this offering from Honda, a super reliable, fun, off-road capable car that gets us out and about comfortably and efficiently.

cheers to everyone in this family

Premium Member
Nice to see the picture coming up for polls again.
But being the new comer here (Gen5 Hybrid) and almost stock (compared to all the others in the post), my own vote goes to one of the proven car here.

Adding few clicks from from Death Valley.

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Sky Cloud Ecoregion Mountain Slope

PS: I will start another thread with all the small additions to the V. My build is going very slow as of now.

Reactions: crv___mods

Registered
2012 Honda CRV EXL Nav AWD
It has been a great opportunity to win for the month of May. I really enjoy being able to share the things I have done to my CRV with many other things enthusiastic owners. I enjoy taking a vehicle that many may see as bland and turning it into something very unique for simple things done to it. I know it may lack in some categories such as under the hood, but it still brings a smile to me everyday driving it knowing that its the perfect daily driver for me. Plus it sure handles very good being lowered on coilovers, as well as modern touches. I have always been interested in the FK8 Civic Type R, Mustang GT, and a few other vehicles, however this car isn鈥檛 something I can stop owning as it鈥檒l always have a special spot for me.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Sky Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate
Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel

Registered
I don鈥檛 have a 鈥渧ote for Pedro鈥 speech or dance.. all I would like to say is that I鈥檓 really glad to be a part of this community and have enjoyed helping the few fellow members I have in my short time here.
All of these submissions have their special flair that makes them great, we have CRV鈥檚 from many different gens all showcasing what we love about this offering from Honda, a super reliable, fun, off-road capable car that gets us out and about comfortably and efficiently.

cheers to everyone in this family
I 鉂 Pedro lol 馃槀

I had to vote for my my my generation

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.