Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm new to owning a CR-V. I bought a 2018 AWD EX in "Sandstorm". I'm looking for a good roof rack and system combo that would accommodate 2 kayaks, 2 snowboards, a SUPP, and camping gear. (Not all at once) but something versatile. As I said, I'm new to this and don't know if such a system exists or how to go about setting one up. Any tips are appreciated :) Thank you!

·
Registered
2014 CRV EX-L FWD
360 Posts
It's easier to hitch up/load a light-weight trailer when carrying bulky stuff.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I hope this helps you. We use inflatable sups and out in the back. Skis go in the Yakima 90” skybox (fits cross country Skis
Too) we leave on all year round currently. Bikes on back. We camp too and thought about a swing away bike rack, but glad we didn’t go that route. The Yakima full tilt in a 2” class three receiver is a great system. Everything we have is Yakima so one key opens it all for one key on your key chain and piece of mind. We could take the box off and put on a rigid SUP, but where do you store it? Inflatable sup is easier to store and transport. That’s our solution for what it’s worth. It took a lot of time to figure this all out.
58EC7B06-7CEC-4D3E-8EA6-2CB6F4E2162A.jpeg
852875DC-2F60-4EEE-88E7-ADA2DCB0EB3A.jpeg

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Moving to Racks section, as vehicle-related posts are not allowed in this section.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts