Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am overwhelmed with information and may be confused but if anyone can set me straight. I am very close to purchasing a 2017 EX-L and thought I would be able to deal with roof rack aftermarket. I went to both Thule and Yakima sites and they both say not available. Is there only OEM or nothing?

I may have posted this originally in a less optimal place but I can't delete it and apologize for cross-posting :(

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi I am overwhelmed with information and may be confused but if anyone can set me straight. I am very close to purchasing a 2017 EX

Please try the URL below. Mine is 2017 CRV AWD Touring so I only bought the cross bars and install them by myself. They look great and 100% nicely fit. Good luck.

Honda & Acura on line parts (H&A)
http://www.handa-accessories.com/accext06.html

·
Registered
600 Posts
If Thule or Yakima had one for 2016 CR-V they will eventually have them for a 2017. The model is still very new, it takes a while for some non-OEM vendors to catch up with model changes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I'm intimidated by the install - was there anything tricky about it? Do you know if the aftermarket ones tend to be rated to the same load weight? I think the Honda ones say 165 lbs. Thanks for your insights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts